Maryland Damage Restoration Services specializes in mold removal, mold remediation and mold testing & inspections.Our certified mold removal experts will not only treat visible mold but can also perform indoor air quality testing to detect mold spores and other indoor air contaminents, use infared scanners to perform moisture & leak detection and use state of the art equipment for drying & structural
Maryland Damage Restoration Services is a certified flood and water damage restoration company and we have assisted thousands of home and property owners through the dificult process of water damage restoration and flood cleanup. Our response times are lighting quick, we offer competitive pricing and we will assist you through each step of your property or home insurance claim..
Maryland Damage Restoration Services have had 19 years experience in smoke & fire restoration of buildings and contents following fire emergencies and have decontaminated thousands of properties from single rooms to large supermarkets and offices.Maryland Damage Restoration Services is professionally trained and equiped to help you restore your property and aid you through this very difficult time.
Maryland Water Damage Restoration is available to help you recover from disaster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With our professional restoration services, you get immediate response to your fire, water, or storm damage. Our full-service team of professional and attentive first-responders perform cleanup and board up service, repair and remodeling, solving all your restoration needs with just one call..
Water Damage Maryland is a local company that services our local community in Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia in the event of a water damage. We have certified IICRC teams throughout the city so we can respond quickly and professionally. We arrive on site within the hour.
Water Damage Maryland deals with the initial water damage cleanup to full restoration and reconstruction of the affected areas.
At Water Damage Maryland, we realize that arriving on site, quickly and promptly is important. The longer the damage sits, the more secondary damage can occur.
Water Damage Maryland works with all insurance companies We can handle communications with insurance company, and invoice your insurance directly. That way you don't have to trouble yourself with the process.. We will agree with you on the scope of work and the next necessary course of action. The faster you call, the faster we can prevent serious damage to your home or business. It takes about 48 hours for mold to start growing in a humid environment; humidity levels should be professionally controlled and moisture should be absorbed back from any effected materials.
Call us Today if you require any Water Damage Services:301-265-2001
Water Damage Restoration
The longer you wait, the more secondary damage can happen and your necessary repairs will go up!
Damage from moisture, humidity, and flooding will compromise the structural integrity of your home, weakening floors, walls and ceilings. Water Damage Maryland is certified by all the Insurance Companies to assess and restore flood/water damages in your home or business.
Water Damage Maryland will help you with:
• Removal of Property • Storage Services • Water Extraction • Drying and Dehumidifying Flooded Areas • Assessing Flood Damage • Deodorizing • Mold Removal and Prevention • Complete Property Restoration • Direct Insurance Billing
Causes for Water Damage:
1. Drain Backup- with the heavy rains in Maryland, the city drains cannot keep up with the flow of water that it produces. If the drains are full, there is only one place left for them to go, your basement. This can be unexpected and cause severe damage that you are unprepared for. Ensure that you have a backup valve installed to prevent this overflow of water from entering your home or property.
2. Burst Pipe – Given the frigid, cold temperatures in Maryland, burst pipes are very common. In most cases this is covered by insurance, but it is still an unpleasant situation. Because pipes are overhead, water will always travel down and can affect many areas of the home. It is important to ensure that all pipes are insulated and heat is left on in cold temperatures.
3. Foundation Cracks & Issues – Older homes in Maryland give it the unique, historic look that we all love. However, there is a downfall to living in an older home. The foundation and structure begins to deteriorate, which can cause to water damage. If foundations are maintained properly, then there should not be an issue, but it only takes one small crack for water to start infiltrating. If you live in an older home, bring in a company that can inspect your foundation and ensure that there is proper waterproofing and no cracks.
4. Damp Basements - Rolling with the older homes as mentioned above, Maryland homes are often left with dirt basements or basements that are unfinished. This can cause additional mositure issues that don't often lead to major water damages, but can lead to mold growth. Mold growth can be as damaging or more damaging as water damage. If you have an unfinished basement, seriously consider insulating and having a good vapour barrier.
If you know you basement is damp, install dehumidifers to remove any excess mositure,
Secondary Damage caused by Water Damage:
Mold is very common when your home or property has experienced a water damage. If the water damage is not cleaned up quickly enough or not done properly, mold will grow.
Water Damage Maryland is not only your water damage specialist but we are equipped to handle any mold growth that may have grown. We are trained & certified by IICRC, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration, and follow all industry guidelines in preventing and removing mold. We will come into your property for a professional inspection. Sometimes sources of Water Infiltration are unknown. We specialize in leak detection and thermal imaging to locate exactly where the water is coming from. We use the latest equipment to determine what areas are affected, even though it may not be visible to the eye.
If you have mold growth, we will send in a certified project manager to access the mold contaminated area’s and identify what the water source is. Based on our findings, they will come up with a remediation plan to bring your home or property back to a safe living environment.
Process in Mold Removal due to Water Damage:
1. Containment – All affected areas will be fully contained to ensure that no spread of water or mold growth can occur.
2. Air Filtration – Our high end equipment is used in order to free the air from mold spores and other airborne particles.
3. Mold Removal – Once the area is fully contained an all technicians are wearing full PPE, all mold and water damage affected materials will be removed. These materials are bagged in industrial bags to prevent any cross contamination in your home.
4. Reconstruction -When the materials that have been contaminated by molds have been removed, the repair process will start. Whether it is bringing it back to it's original state, or adding a new flare, Water Damage Maryland is your go to company!
If you are experiencing a water damage or any sign of water damage, don’t wait. Give us a call today and we will perform a free inspection and provide recommendations on cleaning and remediated the problem. If you are require immediate attention, call now and we will arrive within 45 minutes! Our teams will extract all water, remove any affected materials and install drying equipment to ensure that no secondary damages occurs. Considering all these services seems to be expensive but Water Damage Restoration Maryland is offering all these services in very affordable prices. We believe in customer satisfaction and that is why we always provide them with perfect quotes. This quality of Water Damage Restoration Maryland has helped the company to achieve the position where they are now. Furthermore, our services are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week which means that you can reach us any time. We have also equipped our technicians with the tools with which they can handle water damage more efficiently. They handle all the tasks from the water clean up to pack up.
We provide professional damage restoration in the state of Maryland and Washington DC with a team of experienced builders, engineers and craftsman at affordable pricing.
Get a free estimate for any restoration work in a home or a business anywhere in Maryland, Virginia and DC.
24/7 emergency service for any restoration work in a home or a business anywhere in Maryland, Virginia and DC.
Certification through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
Looking for an open damage restoration expert? Contact Maryland Damage Restoration Services today! We provide emergency damage restoration services 24/7.